European Engaged Grant-making Survey
DISCLAIMER: to ACCESS THE SURVEY, click "APPLY" and then "REGISTER"
WELCOME TO THE EUROPEAN ENGAGED GRANT-MAKING SURVEY!
This survey is the result of a two-year conversation on how to harmonise data collection efforts on European organisations deploying grants in an engaged way and/or also repayable financial instruments.
You can download the full questionnaires here.
- This is a user-friendly survey. It has been designed in a way that hides questions that are not relevant to your activities (based on your responses). You will find instructions and guidelines along the way.
- The questionnaire has 45 questions in total divided into five sections, 10 of which are optional, and it will take approximately 45 minutes of your time.
- You can download the full questionnaire here
- You can invite your colleagues to support you and work together on the questionnaire by clicking the bottom on the left "invite collaborator". You will need to insert only their email and they will automatically receive your request. It is also possible to add an optional message for extra information they may need.
- You may access the Survey at any time and as many times as you need before the deadline. You can click the save bottom, so you can simply close the browser if you need to take a break. You can resume the Survey where you left off by logging again into the platform.
- On the right of your screen you can track the progresses on your questionnaire.
- You can download the questionnaire at any time by clicking on the three dots on top-right of your screen.
- While completing the Survey, you may find it useful to have with you the financial statement of your organisation and to look at EVPA Glossary of terms.
- In each section, you will have the opportunity to share your feedback with us, at any time by using the "comment box".
Thank you for taking the time to answer the European Engaged Grant-making Survey!